News

Vatech Network's latest news

VATECH celebrated 10th anniversary of listing on KOSDAQ

“Dreams are for those who do not fear to dream” said Chang June Roh, the chairman of VATECH in his remark at KOSDAQ Center in 2006

코스닥 상장 모습.jpg

Time has flown by so fast. On September 29th 2016, VATECH celebrated the 10th anniversary of listing on KOSDAQ

The celebration ceremony took place in Gonjiam Resort, Yongin, followed by games and various entertainments.

untitled1.png

In 2002, VATECH started as a small manufacture of digital dental x-ray in Korea, with 25 members. The early 2000s was the time when digitization started to take place in dental x-ray market. And VATECH saw it as the opportunity to grow as a global manufacturer of dental x-ray. Today, VATECH has about 1,000 employees and 13 global offices. VATECH’s dental x-ray is now sold to 93 countries around the globe.

During the past 10 years, the company never ceased to introduce new innovative technologies into the market, based on its principal “people-focused growth” VATECH’s first device, Pax-i 300 was presented in 2003 and recorded the sales volume of 635 million dollars in Korea just in two months. In 2005, VATECH introduced the world’s first 3 in 1 unit, Picasso-Trio. Picasso-Trio set 3 in 1 unit as a new global standard in dental x-ray market.

Recently, VATECH surprised its global competitor by coming up with new products almost every year. In 2013, PaX-i3D green, which maximized patient safety by dramatically reducing radiation dose, entered market. In 2014, the company successfully launched Pax-i3D smart. The new device allowed users

to capture 3D and 2D images at single shot. And ln IDS 2015, VATECH presented the world’s first bendable intra-oral sensor, Ezsensor Soft, which reduced patient's pain during the diagnosis with its round edges and bendable body.

To make a better world with our product and technology, VATECH will continue to write new chapters in Dental X-ray market. 

Move Top