We aim at creating sustainable jobs and preserving happiness for our members.
And we pledge to works based on ethics to make our world and community better place.
Digital x-ray parts
and materials company
Dental x-ray system
Materials and total
dental solutions company
Dental diagnostic software
Food and cultural service company
Veterinary imaging & software
Medical device engineering
and solution company
We Explore specialized fields for a better world,
and work towards fostering happiness.
- People who create technology that has not existed before in the world
- People who create products and services that benefit clients’ lives
- People who work smart by eliminating unnecessary work
People who practice happiness
- People who contribute to a better world through technology and sharing
- People who cherish their family and drive their lives
- People who practice happiness through various perspectives and experiences
Number of Employees
Number of exporting countries
The proportion of exports in sales
320 billion KRW
Vatech Networks News
Check out the latest news from Vatech Networks.
- Rayence announce Fiscal 2019 Financial results Rayence (CEO Tae-woo, Kim, www.rayence.com), a leading supplier of digital X-ray solutions and materials announces fiscal 2019 financial results. The company reported revenues of KRW 126.1 billion and ... 2020.02.28
- Vatech Reports FY 2019 Financial Results Vatech today announced full-year 2019 financial results. The company reported revenues of KRW 271.7 billion and net sales of KRW 42.9 billion, showing each of 15.9 % and 8.9 % increase over FY 2018. Bo... 2020.02.25
- Woorien Launches AI imaging solution development for Veterinary ▲ CEO Ko Seok-bin (Woorien, left) and CEO Park Sand-joon (Medical IP, right) are posing for a picture after the MOU Woorien’s new spiral liner CT is going to meet AI solution to optimize animal ... 2020.02.06