News

Vatech Network's latest news

[News] VATECH Global Joins IDS 2013 as Exhibitor

The Green Innovation, VATECH

IDS 2013 부스 전경.jpg

▲ Picture of the booths of VATECH Global in IDS 2013

VATECH Global, a subsidiary of VATECH Co., Ltd., joined the 2013 International Dental Show (IDS 2013) held in Koln, Germany, the world’s biggest exhibit of such kind, as exhibitor. The 16-day show, which started on March 12, gathered together global leaders in the industry and related companies from all over the world and which wish to find out for themselves innovative technologies as well as the latest trends including state-of-the-art dental systems, CAD/CAM, software, etc. 

VATECH Global has been participating in the annual show for 5 consecutive years since 2005; this year, it occupied 70 booths in Hall 4.1. Each time, VATECH surprised the world with new paradigms. In 2013, it surprised the world once again by presenting innovative products that will lead the market trend under the slogan “The Green Innovation -- VATECH.” As one of VATECH’s core values, “Innovation” is driving the company to put more emphasis on satisfying customers with distinguished products than on winning the market competition. PaX-i series (PaX-i, PaX-i3D, and PaX-i3D Green) is a good example of how innovation drove VATECH’s excellence. 

PaX-i3D Green earned raves among the audience for achieving balance between two seemingly contradictory requirements of high quality image and low dose, made possible by the reduced scan time. In particular, Orangedental GmbH & Co. KG, one of the biggest distributors in Germany, cited “FOV size useful for diagnosis," “superior software," and “low dose” as its main considerations for buying. 

Adding to imaging systems, Ez3D-I, the specialized 3D View-based diagnostic imaging software, also put itself on the list of innovative product lines, defying the stereotype about software. This merits being called “metamorphosis” in sharp contrast to the existing “upgrade” or “revision.” From the development phase, this software took the approach of user-friendliness to give birth to totally new software that is easy to learn and use. The intuitive and simple GUIs of Ez3D-i shorten the time required for software training from 30 or more hours to just 1~2 hours, thereby revolutionizing the technology. 

Every morning was started with a ritual at VATECH Global’s booths where CEO Park Soo-geun shouted the slogans “We are pioneers! We are professionals!" and everybody followed to boost morale. IDS 2013 provided a forum for strengthening internal and external relations among employees and partners and a turning point to lead the market with Green Innovation.

Move Top